A Perfect Vending Machine Business Set Up (UK)

Yusi123

Hey guys, I'm looking to start a vending machine business in the UK, however have a few questions that maybe you could help me with. I'd like the business to ideally operate on autopilot.

Is it possible with outsourcing the handling of the service and maintenance on a daily basis?

Is it possible to run a vending machine by being location independent or hiring a third party company?

Is there anyone from the UK that has done this or something similar?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 2:43 PM, Yusi123 said:

Hey guys, I'm looking to start a vending machine business in the UK, however have a few questions that maybe you could help me with. I'd like the business to ideally operate on autopilot.

Is it possible with outsourcing the handling of the service and maintenance on a daily basis?

Is it possible to run a vending machine by being location independent or hiring a third party company?

Is there anyone from the UK that has done this or something similar?

What is a trouble to hire part-time workers or dealing with peoples as partners (for % of revenue/income, telemetry enables to monitor overall process). 

2 hours ago, Hod Konem said:

What is a trouble to hire part-time workers or dealing with peoples as partners (for % of revenue/income, telemetry enables to monitor overall process). 

If your service guys are lazy, they can destroy your business faster than just stealing from it.

And dealing with employees is a pain in the golpher.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe what you are wanting to do is be a silent "partner" by investing in an existing vending company. Check local business listings or just call some local vending companies. Talk to them.  I imagine there are some wanting to grow.  Be sure to do your due deligence. 

Archived