What are you selling?

DirtyHank

Spent the last week reading a lot of the older threads but would like to discuss what is "hot" or successful for you right now. 

What are your top 5 SKU that you are selling? Is it flat, GB, BB, 1", 2", candy, etc? 

I look forward to the discussion....

Gum and Bouncy balls are classics that always sell well and have decent margins.

Flat is highly regional and seasonal.

I don't do much candy, spoilage and low margins. Skittles and hard pressed candy like Runts usually do well, have decent margins and decent durability in the heat.

1", Adopt a Puppy, Squish stuff, jewelry are pretty good.

2" fidget spinners still sell even tho that fad seems gone

2" jewelry necklaces do well for me all year round

2" flashing balls do great too, but not always easy to find

On 7/9/2018 at 1:34 PM, AMD Snacks said:

2" fidget spinners still sell even tho that fad seems gone

2" jewelry necklaces do well for me all year round

2" flashing balls do great too, but not always easy to find

That's funny,  you're up close to me and I can't sell 2" jewelry!  Lol

That is crazy, though I should clarify that when I say 2" jewelry I mean the diamonds and diamond necklaces. Not like the gold stuff. Tho the gold stuff sells too, just not as much as the other. 

• 2 weeks later...

I sell fortune cookies in 2" caps I make up confetti in 1" caps sells like crazy I also stuff 1 balloon in 1" caps does well and of course bouncy balls and I sell condoms in 2" caps at the bar $$$ and I can hardly keep up with the eggs I got one of those old lucky egg chicken machines wow the poor chicken is always clucking. Vending is FUN

11 hours ago, vendbend said:

I sell fortune cookies in 2" caps I make up confetti in 1" caps sells like crazy I also stuff 1 balloon in 1" caps does well and of course bouncy balls and I sell condoms in 2" caps at the bar $$$ and I can hardly keep up with the eggs I got one of those old lucky egg chicken machines wow the poor chicken is always clucking. Vending is FUN

WHat condoms do you sell, what kind of machine and I am assuming the machine is in the bathroom? 

It is a very small neighborhood bar probably doesnt even fit 40 people all at once. I stuff the condoms in a 2" capsule and vend from a tomy gotch machine because it is a double stack I vend condoms in 2" caps on top and single tylenol packs in 2" caps on the bottom so any 2" capsule vendor will work. No it is not in the bathroom it is right out on the floor and the condoms bring in about $50-60 a month.

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of 'bar' are we talking about?  How much you selling these condoms for?  Condoms are pretty expensive.  If you're dispensing 25 cent condoms; then yea, you probably crushing it, because you are losing money lol...If you are really making a serious profit off these condoms, i would like to know about this bar?  This can't be a sports bar; because if it were a guys hangout 'sports' bar, I'd like to know whats going on in there?  Seems strange.  Do you hang out in this bar?  Lets talk about it.  

It is a very small neighborhood bar probably doesnt even fit 40 people all at once. I stuff the condoms in a 2" capsule and vend from a tomy gotch machine because it is a double stack I vend condoms in 2" caps on top and single tylenol packs in 2" caps on the bottom for $1 each. Any 2" capsule vendor will work. No it is not in the bathroom it is right out on the floor and the condoms bring in about $50-60 a month. 

• 4 weeks later...

to answer the original topic on this thread, my product line is:

1. 1 inch 27 mm GB

2. 1 inch 27 mm BB

3. PMM (dispensing approx 6 units per vend)

4. MM (dispensing approx 9-10 units per vend)

5. Skittles (dispensing approx 9-10 units per vend)

6. Mike & Ike (dispensing approx 12 units per vend)

***Im still shocked that a small 40 man bar is blowing through 50-60 USD per month in 'condom' sales.  That is outrageous.  What in the world is going on inside this small bar?  Just mind blowing.  

Archived