My Name is William Fletcher and I'm one of the top mechanic at ACR Coach. We had a Dixie-Narco drink machine at our Nashville yard. Thay close that yard and moved the machine to mississippi and the owner want us to use it. How can I get into the machine and order the parts to fix it. Thank you

20180711_135551.jpg

Why are there wires coming from the lock?

Are you trying to drill out the lock.  Just get a metal drill bit and drill it out.  Get rid of those wire and whatever the bolt is...

I have never seen this kind of lock. The 4 wires goes where the typical key lock goes. It looks like the t-screw is motorized. I did drill the carrriage bolts out but it did free anything up as far as the door is concernd. Any thoughts? And thank you for help.

15 hours ago, orsd said:

Why are there wires coming from the lock?

I believe the screw is motorized I think. Have never seen one like this.

9 hours ago, William Fletcher said:

I believe the screw is motorized I think. Have never seen one like this.

Looks like an early version of the Tri Tech crap - a real head ache for anyone who's owned one.  I'd try plugging the machine and trying to find the right combination of wire leads to a AA 12 volt battery,  If you're thinking of accessing the bolt from the side with a recip saw - don't bother, there's no blade made that will cut that bolt (I've tried)