Tomorrow I'm going into an account in which I got kicked out 2 years ago. I used to pull maybe 2k from 2 snack and 2 drink machines servicing once a week. They have about 250 employees. They kicked me out because they took in a micro market. Now they told me if I can get them better pricing. they said they have 5 machines and a micro market, and the current vendor is getting stales, broken machines etc. I don't know which micro market would be good to offer as I don't have any but I wouldn't mind trying it. I do want to tell them machines I can do lower pricing as you don't get the 10-20% theft rates. what would you guys recommend? whats the best micro market for the money? reliable, not as expensive?

Micro market is good because you can sell bigger items and a large selection of items. 

Down side is setup, monthly fees, watching all the video to fight theft

MicroMarket and 2 vending machines max. 

I'd be very careful installing a Micro market anywhere price is their primary concern. The whole point of installing a market is to increase sales per transaction. Good luck! 

Was that 2K a month?  If you are not already into micro markets this may not be the place to start.  Most kiosks come with a high monthly service fee that has to be factored into your prices.  I would also be wary of investing too much without a good long term contract.  Only 2 years and they are changing again? 

I work with a lot of vendors installing micromarkets.  Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.  Office breakrooms seems to do well, large open floors seem to do poorly.   Many use http://www.parlevelsystems.com/micro-market/  You might start there with your research.  Good luck and hope it is a homerun for you!