I got this machine from my local bowling alley called Strike Zone because they were going to throw it out. When trying to find information on it, I discovered that the exact same machine exists under different names and all of them are created by Bulk Vending, now Pro Design and Vending Technologies Inc. What I want to know is if the company actually created custom skins for the buyers or if they just created premade skins to appeal to different buyers like pizzerias or go kart locations. I'm really curious about this because I can't find a picture of Strike Zone anywhere else, so I'm wondering if I have a really rare and unique machine. I'm new to the vending community, btw.

Strike Zone.jpg

Speed Zone.jpg

Sport Zone.jpg

Pizza Zone.jpg

Hey. Yes these are very nice machines. Built like tanks but I believe parts aren’t available. Just like you said, they are branded to appeal to certain audiences and are fairly common. I wish they still manufactured them! I own one, never had a problem with it. Sold one a while back for $300 too, they are definitely worth something. I always add LED’s to them around where the glass goes. I can send you a picture if you give me your email address. Won’t let me attach it.  They do very well. Hope I helped! 

• Like 1

Interesting. If you have a different version of the machine, then yes, I'd love to see it! I'll send you my email in a private message.

I just bought one of these I think it was a football theme bt when I opened it up to clean it there are 8 different playfield pictures yo can change the theme like golf soccer skatebord basketball football and baseball mine is called sports zone

Interesting, I guess it makes sense for the sports machine to have multiple play fields for different sports.