1 800 vending???

betty

I have some of these and really like them:) .I knoe some of you don't !!LOL!!

They are plastic bottoms so I don't know how well they will last .

I did buy some Vendstar :Xwhen I first started . I bought a route fram a guy . I will never buy more .

I also have Oak and really like them

And I also have 4 Vendesignes!!!!!!!! :P Hate Them!!!! Nothing BUT trouble!!!!

And I have some North Americans , they are OK .......... can't get parts , they went out of buz!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kyle Could you post a couple of pics of the xyz machine? I would really like to see some actual photos of these. I was going to buy one a while back but ended up with the 1800. I have found some good deals on 1800's (brand new) from 100.00 to 175.00 ea. (You just have to dig around a little and do some negotiating.) DON"T PAY FULL PRICE FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, if you could post a pic or two that would be great. We have definitely considered the XYZ machines.

XYZ seems to be a good group to do business with. We've contacted them several times before and we have always gotten good customer service.

I still like the 1800's I think the machines look GREAT! and function very well.

David

LOL!!!!

If you buy a large amount then you get at that price

Call and ask for Doug .

179 .00 NO shipping!!!

Got as couple from ebay BUT you have to be watchfull .

I orded a machine and it came in broken.

and to this day I paid for it and no machine !!   (I sent it back )

I do not buy ANYTHING off of ebay at all!!

I purchased an existing route of 21 1800 vending machines, and I am slowly starting to get rid of them. They are nice machines, however, there are only a few of my locations that require a 3 heads. I find that I would do just as well at these locations with a single or double, however, I can't break down this 800 machine hence lots of wasted candy!

I will be selling these machines off if anyone is interested for $100 plus shipping(exact shipping to your address). Let me know if anyone is interested and how many you would like to buy.

Lastly, the 1800 machines are far from ugly! Expensive yes, but they are decent machines that provide a great purpose. The ease of servicing those machines is great, however, I can't justify the heavy cost and the fact that if my location sucks I have to pull my machine all together or keep wasting candy!

I have seen these machines out on my route. I would not say they are ugly. I think they are overpriced for my purposes but I think they have solved a problem that is charactoristic with triples, product visibility.

Jimbo

I actually found 3 things I don't like about these machines.

1. Not manufactured in the U.S.

2.The coin trays aren't "separated" and my plan was to carry 3 bags for coins when servicing each triple to separate coins. That won't be easy since all the coin tray compartments are connected.

3.I don't have a fleet of 100 of them currently siting in excellent locations.:D

Other than that. They are a great machine!!!

David

I actually found 3 things I don't like about these machines.

2.The coin trays aren't "separated" and my plan was to carry 3 bags for coins when servicing each triple to separate coins. That won't be easy since all the coin tray compartments are connected.

David

David,

You will find that to be true with most of the triples out there.  I had an XYZ triple, and the coin box had 3 coin trays in them, however the coins rarely made it into the trays.  Where I had the problem was trying to scoop out the quarters.  There is a tiny lip on the bottom of the coin box that keeps you from just brushing the coins into your bag.  You have to pick up each and every coin to get it out of the box.  It takes a looonnng to service one of those.

But again, my only experience with a triple is with an XYZ machine.  Things may be different with the other types.

David , I think the all in one coin tray is a plus .

What I do is I have a bag with a handle and I just remove the tray and stick the whole tray in it and I don't even touch the coins .

For what reason do you want to put the coins in 3 bag ??

David , I think the all in one coin tray is a plus .

What I do is I have a bag with a handle and I just remove the tray and stick the whole tray in it and I don't even touch the coins .

For what reason do you want to put the coins in 3 bag ??

The reason for the separate bags is so you can track sales of each product.

Steve