Trouble finding 16 oz cans

We have machines that have two areas dedicated to "16 ounce cans only". And we're having trouble finding products to fill them. We know about Rockstar and Monster 16 oz cans, but not all sites want energy drinks. While searching I've found other cans that are a just a little larger or a little smaller than 16 oz, and I'm not sure if they'll work. Most of these I'd have to special order, so I don't want to buy them just to "try" them out. Does anyone have a list of cans that will fit this 16 oz can area? We have Wittern Healthier4U machines model 3589. Thank you!

Check with Wittern and see if they have fillers or adapters that will allow you to put 12 oz cans in those selections.  This is what happens when you don't buy standard vending machines.  Others end up making choices for you, but I guess that's why you bought into an healthy vending franchise/scam anyway.

Is this the manual for your version of the 3589? I can't see anything there that specifies a 16oz only, only a 12oz only and either '20oz max or "24oz max"'.

No "account" is requiring 16 oz cans.

Thanks, falls. H4U must have Wittern change the machine for the manual you linked to so it can hold the 16 oz cans. Having the 16-oz Monster and Rockstar drinks is helpful for some locations. And, yes, we'll probably end up getting a couple of 16-to-12 oz can converters for machines that don't want energy drinks. I guess I should have clarified my question - If anyone else out there has machines with a section for 16-oz-cans-only, are there any certain beverages you've found that fit there fine (e.g., some are a little over or under 16 oz) and sell well?

10 hours ago, Erica Finstad said:

We have machines that have two areas dedicated to "16 ounce cans only". And we're having trouble finding products to fill them. We know about Rockstar and Monster 16 oz cans, but not all sites want energy drinks. While searching I've found other cans that are a just a little larger or a little smaller than 16 oz, and I'm not sure if they'll work. Most of these I'd have to special order, so I don't want to buy them just to "try" them out. Does anyone have a list of cans that will fit this 16 oz can area? We have Wittern Healthier4U machines model 3589. Thank you!

I'd go with Arizona tea.  It comes in about a zillion flavors and seems to move pretty steadily for me.

Archived