'Choice Plus' selections

A local department store chain would like a snack machine of mine on their property, their contract states that I have to have 25% of 'Choice Plus' options of snacks. I have searched the web and can't find a list of 'Choice Plus' items. Any help finding a list would be very appreciative, Thanks!

Then they probably mean Healthy Choice but they don't know what they're talking about.  Don't do retail snacks unless you get a soda machine there too.  Not much profit in snacks alone.  What contract do they have?  It might be a management company contract that also has you paying a ridiculous commission, though they often give you good pricing.

They sent me a contract and I told them I am not signing due to their pricing, commission is 3.5% above what I pay (I said no way), they want card reader (I said no way, I'm cash basis only), etc, etc, etc. They have surrendered their contract. I had firm negotiations and they are agreeing with my terms, because I don't agree with theirs. Therefore, I may honor their 'Choice Plus'. Although, I haven't confirmed an agreement until I look at these 'Choice Plus' items.

Archived