Happy to have joined the forums!

Coin Op Karl

Hello.  Coin-Op Karl here.  I am happy to have joined and am looking forward to participating in the forums.  At this time I do not have a coin-op business, but have in the past.  I now enjoy a few vintage machines for my own use.  I'm hoping to help with some members needs as well as ask for help when needed.  Perhaps in the future, i will have a few more shopped machines.  Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, I am new as well and so far its been a great experience here!  What type of machines did you have, like bulk candy gumball machines?  How many did you have?  Do you mind me asking why you got out of it?  Thanks in advance! 

Thanks!  I have sold my money makers about a year ago.  I am down to just a few machines of my own.  A couple of them are family items.  Two 1960's LaCrosse bottle machines, a 1960 Westinghouse bottle machine, and a 1960 Quikold cooler as well as a Cornelius pepsi slider from the '70s.  Nothing on the market.  Just for my own use at this time.  Oh, also 9 arcades left over from about 7 years ago.  I have found that I enjoy tinkering with machines and there are a few that I just cant let go.  

Archived