Premium gumballs?

VendingKingllc

Ok, so I have another question.  Anyone ever tried selling "premium" gumballs?  Unique flavors, etc.  By doing this maybe you could charge .50 cents instead of .25?  Wonder if the higher cost of the product would translate to more sales?  If anyone has any experience on this lets hear how it went!  Thanks

I mix in some watermelon or other flavors with my assorted mix sometimes. Only place i sell gumballs or bouncy balls for $.50 is if it's in an interactive machine. otherwise it would have to be a case by case basis. Because for instance if you're the only machine and people are desperate they may buy GB for .50, or maybe they'll complain, or maybe someone will come in with a .25 machine and steal the business. Eitherway the profit on GB is pretty good at .25 even for the seedlings or runts or anyother special GB

I have used the small size the 23mm 1080 ct and they seem to vend just as well as the dubble bubble 24mm 850 ct. So theres another way to squeeze out a little more profit. You can get them thru Sam's Club on the app on your phone. I run both and both do well. Anything else, is if you need to fill a spot on a rack with another type gumball for variety etc. 

Archived