Anyone familiar with freedom with honor and their new $.50 machines for peppermint patties?

Vendman87

I couldn't find the "freedom" peppermint vending machine but I did find another and wow are they expensive, attached is their price list.  If you want an overpriced, import machine from a fly by night blue sky company that likely won't get you all the locations you are owed, go for it.

If you want to start with new machines call Eagle EMC 909-447-7866, order a pallet of bulk candy machines, membership at Sam's or Costco, and call Vendinglocator4u 541-497-7899 for locations.  Better machines, better locations, faster returns and less headaches...

If you dont mind refurbishing machines... contact gumballstuff.com for a pallet of machines, refurb them, Sam's or costco, Vendinglocator4u for locations.

Otherwise, watch craigslist, buy used (Northwestern, Oak, Beaver, A&A, Eagle) and take your time building your business.

Below is the peppermint patty vending machine price list... I never would have got into the business at these prices... youch!

Success-Wholesale-Distributors-7-20_Part33sm-768x1024-1.jpg

Archived