USAT Billing Error

Just a heads up, my USAT deposit day is normally Monday, and this week was when monthly charges are normally deducted.  A computer error caused them to charge me 2 months of fees.  They were aware of the error when I called (computer error) so I presume it affected all customers who get Monday deposits.  Long story short, they did fix it but missed their weekly payment, and were going to add it together with next weeks payment.  No communication originating from them on the issue.  I called back today and they will go ahead and make a deposit to my account this week, but only because I called and requested one.  Just FYI.

I haven't seen anything here but my funds are deposited on Fridays, so maybe they've already corrected it for people who get deposited later.  I did check last week's deposit and I haven't been charged for the wireless fees for the month yet.  Thank you for saying something though.

Same thing with me....I emailed and they knew about it.....another example of their lackluster customer service.  They could have easily reached out via email to alert their customers and apologize for the error but yet again it is mind of matter.....they don't mind because I don't matter

• 2 weeks later...

OH. MY. GOD.

USAT

They are the scumbags of the earth when it comes to small vendors. Work with them, and you will know what it feels like to work with a company in Russia that doesn't give a *beep* about you.

I could go on forever. These guys are scum.

If someone came in and offered good customer service to the little guys, they would steal all of USAT's business within just a few weeks. 

1 minute ago, Sgolembiewski0903 said:

OH. MY. GOD.

USAT

They are the scumbags of the earth when it comes to small vendors. Work with them, and you will know what it feels like to work with a company in Russia that doesn't give a *beep* about you.

I could go on forever. These guys are scum.

If someone came in and offered good customer service to the little guys, they would steal all of USAT's business within just a few weeks. 

I am currently working on removing a fraudulent $200+ charge/invoice they slapped on me, I do not know what for yet because they neglect my emails until they feel like getting around to responding.. One week in and they still have not sent me the details. I expect the details within ONE MONTH,.

Any decent company would be right on that though, but not these guys. 

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

I have seen that i was, in fact, charged for wireless fees twice on all devices about 2 weeks ago.  I'm waiting to see if they correct it in the next two weeks.  Has anyone been credited back yet?

I, too was double charged, but at the bottom of the summary, it seems to show a credit for the extra charge for each machine.  I have to check our bank statement and make sure it shows either the correct withdrawal or the credit amount going back in.

It turns out they charged me shipping and a "equipment advance fee (or something like that" (totaling around $80) when they sent me a REPLACEMENT DEVICE for a brand new device that I had purchased months earlier that was defective!!! I did not agree to that orally in writing. I am still trying to dispute it, but its been months and they clearly are not trying, rarely responding to my emails, and sending good-for-nothing responses when they do..

NOT TO MENTION: In total I had that machine's CC reader down for almost two months because of them. They REFUSED to issue me a refund for the monthly service fees I was paying them.

Anyone else with similar stories want to gather around, share our stories, and sue these sons-of-****!!!???!!

5 hours ago, AngryChris said:

I have seen that i was, in fact, charged for wireless fees twice on all devices about 2 weeks ago.  I'm waiting to see if they correct it in the next two weeks.  Has anyone been credited back yet?

I received mine as promised...

I got mine back the next week......They are notorious for bad customer service!  They could have sent us an email alerting us to the mistake or posted it on the portal.  Also check to make sure  your charges match the telemeter serial numbers every once in a while....they were charging me for 3 I never owned......I just got done with a transfer that took them 9 weeks......no apology, just "we forgot to do it".   I guess they figure since they have the lowest swipe charges for unattended they can get away with bad service.   I am working with OTI america now.... they have a complete packaged system and matched their charges...but with great customer service.....their back office needs some work but they will get there.....They also have a tokenization/card on file solution for rentals so you can upcharge if things are not returned or damaged which helps me greatly with my rental scenario kiosks.

Archived