AMS 39 VCB vending extra column

cvending

I have an AMS 39-VCB that was originally selling all bottles. We needed to add snack/candy to it.  The machine is a Sensit 1 that was upgraded to a Sensit 3 board.  I swapped out shelf A for a snack shelf and dhelf B for a candy shelf. Added a Parlevel card reader. When I went to set up the machine for delivery I found that shelves B-E vended the 3rd column along with the selection you select. After talking to AMS service I replaced the cabinet tray harness as well as the harness from the board to the cabinet. No difference. They told me that the only other  way that would happen is with a bad board. Put in a new board from D&S Vending. Powered up and seemed to work fine. Left on a service call. When I returned I began setting up for delivery and the same thing happened again. Called AMS and they think maybe there is a bad motor in the machine and it has now damaged the new  board.  I can't just keep putting new boards in. Unfortunately, I can't do any more testing until I now replace the replacement board.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance

Try unplugging the shelves that vend incorrectly and test one shelf at a time until to find which shelf the problem begins with.

Also, did you configure the motors once you replaced harness?

In addition, did you check that the motors are actually wired correctly and that none of the leads was reversed?

Archived