Royal Vendor 660 Labels

BGJ

Know where I can get some Royal Vendor 660 Labels from or have some customized one? I could also have some printed but can't seem to find a thread on how to have them printed.

I'm looking for Monster Venom, Squirt, Gatorades, Snapple, and the other Coke products (cans)

15 minutes ago, BGJ said:

I got Chameleon and wave. Not sure what the standard looks like.

Standard is just the small rectangles.

If you want to buy them ebay has singles.

If you want quite a few NBS sells them.

On 9/2/2018 at 1:34 PM, dwc31015 said:

There is a company that sells a DVD with a plethora of labels both informational and flavor strips and it has validator labels and manuals as well. I paid about $20 and it is well worth it. I print all labels for all my machines.

Do you have a link? 

14 hours ago, BTVFC said:

This may be it. https://www.chicompany.net/vending-store/vending-label-dvd/vending-label-dvd---print-your-own-vending-flavor-strips

I got something similar from Global Vending Group a few years ago. It's a template in Microsoft Publisher, and lots of graphics.

They only go up to 2013....and I don't think they all have calorie counts....

If you are fairly adept at graphics software, it's quite easy to create your own labels. For anything which I can't find a label, I create one via a search and right click. I use Micrografx Picture Publisher. Inexpensive, and fairly easy to use. It allows you to save in different graphics file formats.

Archived