Polyvend PV4432
Royal Vendors RVCD448-8
FSI model 3508
Ivend 3130
Vendnet cb500-sa gvc1
Plus 3 more machines on location 

9 royal and Dixie drinks in storage
Misc parts, changes and validators

Kicker- grosses $1800 a month for 13 locations (138 per month). Says has some slow locations and some great ones. I will have to do a collection with him. I am not a fan of the poly’s but rest seems ok. 

Has a van with 200k miles. Values it at 1k. 

Seller is asking 24k and dropped to 22k. What would you offer?

Just noting for anyone unfamiliar but "ivend" is not a brand but it is simply USI/Wittern's (and their various other names) drop sensor.  The FSI 3130 is the model for example.  I'll value it later when i can.

Edit: several model numbers are either wrong or i have never heard of them, such as a royal 350-10, dn 376f, ivend, etc..  all of this is relavent information.

Sounds like older equipment and not a lot of $$$.  If he actually has some worthwhile accounts on the route I might be a player around 12K tops but would be ditching the slow locations and selling off the excess machines.  If you need the van 200,000 might be ok mileage at that price, just for comparison my E150 just got a new used motor at about 250K miles and is still going strong at 14 years old...

35 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

Just noting for anyone unfamiliar but "ivend" is not a brand but it is simply USI/Wittern's (and their various other names) drop sensor.  The FSI 3130 is the model for example.  I'll value it later when i can.

Edit: several model numbers are either wrong or i have never heard of them, such as a royal 350-10, dn 376f, ivend, etc..  all of this is relavent information.

I noticed these while googling, lol. I copied and pasted his list. 

2 minutes ago, Southeast Treats said:

Sounds like older equipment and not a lot of $$$.  If he actually has some worthwhile accounts on the route I might be a player around 12K tops but would be ditching the slow locations and selling off the excess machines.  If you need the van 200,000 might be ok mileage at that price, just for comparison my E150 just got a new used motor at about 250K miles and is still going strong at 14 years old...

A few of the accounts I know of personally and they should do well( manufacturing and car dealerships).  I would pull a lot of those others. 

Archived