Thursday night - a tough start

moondog

Harumph, harumph, harumph,

Well Thursday night was a tough start for everybody with players who played.  The only winner was the Scrubs and the big loser was KIwi.  Mathematically speaking at their current rates of progression and regression respectively, the Scrubs will beat Kiwi in week one which would probably be their only win this season.  In the meantime Td's is in dire jeopardy of losing to a guy who apparently doesn't even wear pants.  Oh, the shame.  And yours truly is still barely maintaining a razor thin edge over the King who I'm sure you'd all like to see start out with a loss so we don't have to listen to his bloviations all next week.

1 hour ago, kiwi said:

Well... l bet that your enjoying this Thursday Night game 😂😂😂

A.J Green is destroying me single handedly!!!

Can’t say I’m not pleased to see that.

I wish I had time to watch all these games, feel like I’m really missing out on the best part of FF. Catching highlights just doesn’t cut it I think.

10 hours ago, VAVending said:

Can’t say I’m not pleased to see that.

I wish I had time to watch all these games, feel like I’m really missing out on the best part of FF. Catching highlights just doesn’t cut it I think.

Actually, high lights are great - if you watched all the games, you'd be sick of it by the time the playoffs roll around.  Kiwi still has that "murders row" of receivers yet to play. so I wouldn't be counting my chickens just yet.  If he only had my Qb's, we'd all be in trouble.  Historically, he always sucks at Qb but this is the first time he's had the best Wr's that I can recall - he usually opts for running backs which is always a safe bet as they're the ones that tend to put up those 30+ scores.

12 hours ago, kiwi said:

Well... l bet that your enjoying this Thursday Night game 😂😂😂

A.J Green is destroying me single handedly!!!

Now you know how Nanook felt 😂😂😂

and you probably should have grabbed Julio when you had the chance

7 hours ago, moondog said:

Now you know how Nanook felt 😂😂😂

and you probably should have grabbed Julio when you had the chance

Yeah yeah.. you don't have to remind me 😂😂😂

I am not a Julio fan but if l had my chance again l definitely wouldn't of selected Watson with my 3rd round pick. 

I probably should've snagged Melvin Gordon!!

This season only just started and l am not holding much hope for my team.

But l already have a Championship so l am not too bothered who wins aslong as it's NOT YOU!!! 😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, kiwi said:

Yeah yeah.. you don't have to remind me 😂😂😂

I am not a Julio fan but if l had my chance again l definitely wouldn't of selected Watson with my 3rd round pick. 

I probably should've snagged Melvin Gordon!!

This season only just started and l am not holding much hope for my team.

But l already have a Championship so l am not too bothered who wins aslong as it's NOT YOU!!! 😂😂😂

Now, now,

Is that anyway for you to talk to your commissioner?  Harrumph. harrumph, harrumph.

......... I'm beginning to think it would have been better for us  if the King had won that year

Archived