954marc

Ready to start vending machine business in Florida

Greetings everyone, I am looking yo get information on what i will need to do to start my vending machine business in florida. I heard i have to go through sunbiz to get my llc but i would like to get in contact with someone on here tbat has done it and can point me in the right direction. Thank you all in advance. 

Lawyers love to sell LLCs usually. It's not necessary just have proper insurance and a business license.  Welcome to the forum and good luck! 

P.S. stay away from combo machines! That is usually what most new people want to buy.

46 minutes ago, 954marc said:

Thank you so much!! What are some reasons to stay away  from those types of machinery?

Invest in some time to read thru prior posts here on the forum; there is a ton of good info here.  As for the short answer on combo machines - capacity is too small, have to be serviced too often if they are in a good location.  Also, many are imported and have poor or no parts or tech support.  Where are you in Florida?

10 hours ago, Southeast Treats said:

Invest in some time to read thru prior posts here on the forum; there is a ton of good info here.  As for the short answer on combo machines - capacity is too small, have to be serviced too often if they are in a good location.  Also, many are imported and have poor or no parts or tech support.  Where are you in Florida?

Buy used equipment and learn to fix it yourself.  Snack machines are easiest to learn and most operate the same way.  Drink machines are more intricate especially when dealing with circuit boards.  More things to troubleshoot with a drink machine than a snack.  But used is the way to go.  You can find older machines dirt cheap and most can be upgraded to MDB and even credit card capable.  Stay away from older drink machines, if they are not MDB, then they will be single price, cash-only.  Not bad machines if you have a spot like a tire shop or something to put it, but most locations are going to need cashless.  Good luck.