HELP V721 HAVE KEY, NO POWER DOOR CLOSED!

NYCandyMaN

2 hours ago, Anacapa Vending said:

I was a journeyman electrician before starting my own businesses. Also have been vending now for 7 years. If I wasn't confident in my advice I wouldn't have even tried to help you. A lot of the guys on this thread are very good vendors/techs. For the love of God and the sake of your location cut off the damn GFI on the cord and put a normal plug. Or bring in a qualified electrician to check the circuit and machine.

If you somehow damage the board which you wont. I will send you a board for half the price of whatever they cost.

I could almost swear you are implying that the problem is with the gfi.  Maybe. Or maybe it's a gremlin.  Gremlins make sense.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, AngryChris said:

I could almost swear you are implying that the problem is with the gfi.  Maybe. Or maybe it's a gremlin.  Gremlins make sense.

I will wait for the "battery back" from triteq, ill try that, if not I will disconnect the gfi, I'm just wondering how a new and on old gfi would give feedback the same way. Ill post a pic as soon as I can shrink it.

14 hours ago, AngryChris said:

I will wait for the "battery back" from triteq, ill try that, if not I will disconnect the gfi, I'm just wondering how a new and on old gfi would give feedback the same way.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eN4hkRt5gRjzmBzWA

11 hours ago, Corvus Corax said:

Any luck

no luck, even worse triteq never placed my order, and don't even know where the order is, but hear nothing but "were the best in what we do" but cant find an order from a week ago, had it recorded just in case they say they didn't get it :P

so I did the pos to neg, with all options, apparently the phono plug has 4 wires, not 2, so I even connected those, and I got some power to the plug, but either its too much and the batteries got hot again, or maybe not enough power, I am waiting for my converter to come in, that is supposed to make the 9v into the 34v which is probably the same thing triteq is using on their battery packs.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:44 AM, WheelofDeath said:

I think you need to give up messing with that machine and call Pepsi for a service call on their asset. Your machine has been down over a week, I am sure your customer is not very happy with a dead machine.

You really need to study up on basic electrical theory at the minimum before attempting to play with a machine. If you still want to spend your money, hire a qualified service tech.

called up a friend from Pepsi, he confirmed, that they will take the machine, if given location, then im out of machine, product, cash, and location!

33 minutes ago, NYCandyMan said:

called up a friend from Pepsi, he confirmed, that they will take the machine, if given location, then im out of machine, product, cash, and location!

That would be stealing.  Pepsi cannot take YOUR product or money.  They would have to get it back to you or reimburse you.  Secondly, Pepsi FIXES these machines all the time...maybe not in a timely fashion, but they DO fix them.  And what do they do?? They CUT OFF THE GFI PLUG AND ATTACH A REGULAR PLUG!  That is what they have done for my Pepsi machines AND that is what their techs have told MY techs to do.  What I don't understand is that MANY on this thread have SUGGESTED/even INSISTED that you do this and you still haven't.  Your machine has been down for quite awhile now.  At this point, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE!  At the very least, I would get my customer a different machine, take this one back to your shop and attempt to fix it there.  But WHY leave your customer without service?  As it stands right now, you're already without a machine, the product, the money and a customer.  Ay' Caramba!  

48 minutes ago, NYCandyMan said:

This doesn’t make sense.

Unless you stole the machine from Pepsi or Pepsi is somehow affiliated with the mob up in NYC.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, sideshot said:

this is the inside of my box it comes with a momentary switch  a toggle got installed at one time  

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qZZgTt2VJN1JsVi26

I see you have 3 batteries, now on the plug itself, you have 1 thread on there, mine has 2, stereo and mono, does that make any difference?

the other thing im worried about is the plug may be unplugged from the inside the machine, making the box useless.

so all of you know, the machine is not stolen, it was bought from a firehouse, what did happen is the firehouse even though had the key and access to the machine, did not have ownership of the machine, which means that they sold Pepsi equipment without Pepsi knowledge, which in Pepsi system becomes lost/stolen asset.

45 minutes ago, NYCandyMan said:

so all of you know, the machine is not stolen, it was bought from a firehouse, what did happen is the firehouse even though had the key and access to the machine, did not have ownership of the machine, which means that they sold Pepsi equipment without Pepsi knowledge, which in Pepsi system becomes lost/stolen 

How do you buy something from someone who doesn't have ownership? Do you have a bill of sale?

38 minutes ago, NYCandyMan said:

that's the thing, its a NYFD, but the city doesn't control the vending machines, that's on the fire guys themselves, cash is cash, ill go back and see if he'll sign a bill of sale

A bill of sale won't matter.  They can't sell something that doesn't belong to them.  Just because you have a bill of sale, doesn't mean you can keep it.  That would be like someone stealing your car, selling it to me and giving me a bill of sale and me getting to keep your car.  Just doesn't work that way.  

9 minutes ago, flintflash said:

A bill of sale won't matter.  They can't sell something that doesn't belong to them.  Just because you have a bill of sale, doesn't mean you can keep it.  That would be like someone stealing your car, selling it to me and giving me a bill of sale and me getting to keep your car.  Just doesn't work that way.  

I know this, but my point is that he says he bought it, he knows it's a pepsi asset, and he acquired the stolen asset anyway because he probably figured it's a lot cheaper to pay for a nice stolen machine than to buy one legitimately.  At least a bill of sale would have given him a paper trail to blame the fire station for selling it.

As far as i see it, he gave the firehouse a "finder's fee" to let him steal it, considering he knew it was Pepsi's.  Then, he wants advice on breaking into a machine that isn't even his.

Why would anyone give him any more advice on breaking into a STOLEN machine? This thread should be locked or deleted.

3 minutes ago, flintflash said:

so now the question is... how do small vendors wind up with these machines? and how does pepsi not know about this going on? most machines to my understanding are just old, and pepsi doesn't care for them, but they still belong to them, but why not service a machine for a few years if the machine belongs to them, its obviously abandoned, they hope that someone will find it or buy it, and return it to them after they've neglected it. I will not be a scape goat, ill run the machine, and ill sell it off to someone else when im done. I do have the key for it, so if I stole it, why would I have the key, the machine was working fine until it lost power, now this triteq company has been driving me crazy for 3 weeks already! I will be getting the box tomorrow, I will make sure the machine will run tomorrow, I have all my options ready to go.

1 try the battery pack, if it works, great, ill fix the problem inside, if not

2 remove gfi, if it doesn't work

3 break one of the buttons, yes I have spares, and open door manually

one way or another, I will have it open tomorrow, I know its not the best options, but that's what I have at this point

3 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

I know this, but my point is that he says he bought it, he knows it's a pepsi asset, and he acquired the stolen asset anyway because he probably figured it's a lot cheaper to pay for a nice stolen machine than to buy one legitimately.  At least a bill of sale would have given him a paper trail to blame the fire station for selling it.

As far as i see it, he gave the firehouse a "finder's fee" to let him steal it, considering he knew it was Pepsi's.  Then, he wants advice on breaking into a machine that isn't even his.

Why would anyone give him any more advice on breaking into a STOLEN machine? This thread should be locked or deleted.

I HAVE THE KEY TO THE MACHINE! I HAVE NO REASON TO STEAL OR BREAK INTO PROPERTY THAT DOESNT BELONG TO ME! MACHINE WAS FULLY OPERATIONAL WHEN AQUIRED, BUT A WEEK LATER LOST POWER

10 minutes ago, NYCandyMan said:

I HAVE THE KEY TO THE MACHINE! I HAVE NO REASON TO STEAL OR BREAK INTO PROPERTY THAT DOESNT BELONG TO ME! MACHINE WAS FULLY OPERATIONAL WHEN AQUIRED, BUT A WEEK LATER LOST POWER

I guess you are clueless as to how leases work.

3 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

I guess you are clueless as to how leases work.

SO IN NYS YES, I CAN GET THOUSANDS OF THESE DELIVERED TO ME, I DONT HAVE THOUSANDS OF LOCATIONS, I DONT ORDER DIRECT, AND I DO NOT MEET THEIR REQUIREMENTS, IVE ALREADY SPOKEN TO THEM ABOUT THIS, THERE IS NO LEASING OPTION, EITHER YOU BUY THE MACHINE, OR YOU BUY SUPPLY AND GET A FREE MACHINE WHICH YOU CAN THEN LATER BUY OUT, I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS MACHINE WAS BOUGHT OUT, WITHOUT PROPER PROCESS, AND IT JUST CONTINUES. JUST LIKE THE COKE MACHINES, COKE DOESNT CAKE FOR THEM, AND THERE THOUSANDS OF THEM ON THE STREETS, AND NOT JUST NY.

15 minutes ago, Anacapa Vending said:

/eating Popcorn emoji

I'm going to give you $20 and pick up a Pepsi machine in NY.  The vendor appears to have abandoned it as it hasn't been serviced in weeks.  Deal?

Archived