I threatened USAT with a lawsuit and guess what happened!

Well, they've put me over the edge. Charging me for things I didn't agree to and for things I already paid for!

I tried to talk to them vie email/phone calls... between the 1-in-100 phone call answers and once-a-week email responses, they clearly haven't tried to help. 

I sent them a picture of some of the small-claims paperwork filled out and told them I need to schedule a call with someone, who can answer all my questions, and refund me in REAL TIME, one phone call..... no holds, no "needing to talk to someone,else"....

They replied, and for the first time I saw them make an effort to talk to me! 

Scumbags. What i wish would happen is all of us small vendors get together with a lawyer and file a case! They treat people like junk, and they are worth hundreds of millions (NYSE USAT). Not sure at what point the world's worst customer service becomes criminal when the company in question has access to your bank account and does whatever they want this it.

For those who are wondering: The amount in question is about $200, but I told them I would also sue them for time and stress. in small claims court they MUST have someone present. We're talking dozens of emails and several months....

7 hours ago, Sgolembiewski0903 said:

Well, they've put me over the edge. Charging me for things I didn't agree to and for things I already paid for!

I tried to talk to them vie email/phone calls... between the 1-in-100 phone call answers and once-a-week email responses, they clearly haven't tried to help. 

I sent them a picture of some of the small-claims paperwork filled out and told them I need to schedule a call with someone, who can answer all my questions, and refund me in REAL TIME, one phone call..... no holds, no "needing to talk to someone,else"....

Scumbags. What i wish would happen is all of us small vendors get together with a lawyer and file a case! They treat people like junk, and they are worth hundreds of millions (NYSE USAT). Not sure at what point the world's worst customer service becomes criminal when the company in question has access to your bank account and does whatever they want this it.

For those who are wondering: The amount in question is about $200, but I told them I would also sue them for time and stress. in small claims court they MUST have someone present. We're talking dozens of emails and several months....

You never told us what happened and FYI, you can't sue for stress and time spent in small claims court.  For that you'll need to hire an attorney and file the case in a higher court.   With a monetary value of only $200 I'm afraid you're stuck (and USAT knows it)

8 hours ago, Sgolembiewski0903 said:

gotta say after that spirited rant I wasn't expecting the amount to be $200...  wouldn't your time suing them be worth more than $200 or would it just be on principle and that $200 would be in a frame on a wall?

If your that unhappy/pissed off with them why not go with someone else... If they are "scumbags" why would you continue to give them money...  See if the grass really is greener some where else.

5 hours ago, moondog said:

You never told us what happened and FYI, you can't sue for stress and time spent in small claims court.  For that you'll need to hire an attorney and file the case in a higher court.   With a monetary value of only $200 I'm afraid you're stuck (and USAT knows it)

Well I got an email response saying they want to talk to me, and basically saying that anytime would be good for them, including "today" (the day I received the email).I told them I'd get back with them after the weekend. 

Because of all the USAT horror stories I've heard on this board...I decided to go with Nayax for the CC readers we got last year.  So far I've been real happy with the Nayax system and their customer support.  During the summer, when our soda sales are non-existent because students are not in school, Nayax waits until September to charge us for the monthly service fees instead of deducting it from our bank account.

Usat sucks. I had like 8 cc readers that werent working so i replaced them and they were charging me months for them and didnt credit me. Im sure they charge nore than it is too, how can we see a report with full charges? Usi as well rhey said i had 5% interest and they never show you statements. I asked for them alot and finally they sent them and i am paying like 2500 a month in interest! This isnt gonna end nicely.

Archived