Week 2 Recap

moondog

Harrumph, harrumph, harrumph

Week 2 is just about in the books so we'll have our recap now since tomorrow night won't matter'

Number 1, the Force (me) got beaten to death by a cripple so Td's will go to one and one plus the most points this week.  Looking at the score, I don't feel too bad as there was no combination I could have started that would have beaten the crip.

Number 2, Kiwi edged out the man with no pants so he'll go to 2 and 0.  Plus he'll find himself in first place which is something I plan on rectifying next week.  If ya'll think the King is bad when he wins, wait til you hear what Kiwi has to say about being number one.

Number three will be the King as he's managed to beat the Scrubs with what looks to be a pedestrian score.  He'll also be at 1 and 1 along with everybody else.  Now's when the points start to matter.

9 hours ago, VAVending said:

Swapped a few onto the bench and sunk my ship. Congrats Kiwi, we’ll played.

Yep, same here but in my case there was no way I could top 200 points.  It's always a guessing game.  You should have started Diggs and Hunt but you just never know.  The tough ones are guys like Aaron Rodgers who you really can't bench no matter what their outlook is.  I had a bunch of guys lay a turd in this one but it was a good time to do it given the numbers my opponent put up.  When a guy's TE scores 30 points you know you're screwed.  This is going to be a very tight race so all the points you can score will be important in the end.  I doubt if anybody has more than 9 wins by the time of the playoffs,

Archived