Rv660 “sold out”

Magiccity726

there is a red led on the board and  a adjustment pot it should not light up when the chain is moving or ejecting only when the bottle  hits the tray if its the door switch when you close the door the display will stay the same and not flash 

you can download manual here if you dont have it

https://www.dsvendinginc.com/t-royal-manuals.aspx

Thank you for the replies. The display looks normal. So let me get this straight? It’s possible for the machine to work correctly sometimes and randomly other times the columns will say sold out when the column actually has sodas in them? Sorry I don’t have much experience with royals. 

The door switch must work in order to reset your sold outs.  If the machine works properly you will sell every last product from a column before it detects an empty vend and triggers the sold out message.  If the drop sensor is out of adjustment and too sensitive then it will signal to the board that a product impacted the delivery chute when it didn't.

yeah, I had that on the g3 804, same issue, but it got worse, started dropping everything after one vend, changed board, still doing same thing, changed motor sensor, still doing it, drop sensor was issue, never said sold out...

Archived