Price Setting on RV660 Wave

BGJ

I actually do need some help, I followed the video and was able to get to the mode section but I couldn't find the price option. I was able to get to this area where it says CA 1, CA 2, CA 3, etc... but I have no clue what it is.

Another thing I was trying to do was how do I get OUT of the mode option. Because anybody who knows the 42314 code can just go in and change the price. It was still able to vend though.

I think you got into the <test> mode which shows co 1, co 2 etc to test vend the selected column.

Try looking at the manual section 3,

It might take a while to wrap your head around 4 button programming, but try writing down the key uses before starting. I'm guessing you hit a wrong key along the way to PriC (I'd guess at enter [4] rather than next [2]when tESt was on the display)

The machine will exit back to sales mode if: No response from the selection switches is received for approximately five minutes; The service mode button is pressed a second time;  The Return to Sales mode is activated; or The door is actually closed.

The code doesn't work in sales mode.

Archived