3 for $1 stickers

VendingKingllc

If you have a printer I would advise making up something of your own on something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Avery-Frosted-Address-Labels-Printers/dp/B00006HPW9

You can download the templates from Avery and make them just how you want them. This way you can add whatever graphics/coloring/content you want and change things up at any time without having to go through a custom printer.

Just a suggestion, it’s what I do. I use the Avery labels, one for price, one for “pay here” and one instead of a taped on business card. You could even make up some sheets of labels for seasonal ads or little notices; since it’s you designing it the possibilities are endless.

It helps that boxes get cycled every two weeks for me because if I want to change anything I can just peel the old label and slap on a new one. I’m changing my office phone number in a month and the process will be super simple and seamless.

Hopefully others will chime in with their suppliers, if you don’t have a printer or don’t want the hassle.

6 hours ago, VAVending said:

If you have a printer I would advise making up something of your own on something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Avery-Frosted-Address-Labels-Printers/dp/B00006HPW9

You can download the templates from Avery and make them just how you want them. This way you can add whatever graphics/coloring/content you want and change things up at any time without having to go through a custom printer.

Just a suggestion, it’s what I do. I use the Avery labels, one for price, one for “pay here” and one instead of a taped on business card. You could even make up some sheets of labels for seasonal ads or little notices; since it’s you designing it the possibilities are endless.

It helps that boxes get cycled every two weeks for me because if I want to change anything I can just peel the old label and slap on a new one. I’m changing my office phone number in a month and the process will be super simple and seamless.

Hopefully others will chime in with their suppliers, if you don’t have a printer or don’t want the hassle.

Great stuff!  Thank you for sharing!

• 2 months later...

Archived