Eagle pricing

DirtyHank

I have the same pricing for machines, as of Nov 27, 2017. Be aware they may have changed. I know the prices on coin mechs have as of my last order which was last week. 

Ive done a small order of wheels to make sure they’re legit. They were, so I did another order of more wheels and 50 cent mechs to see how that goes. 

Last time I ordered a pallet of heads there were 80-85 or so but it may vary so that’s definitely a question for Sharon. Email is better until you actually place the order. Emcvendingus@gmail.com

On 9/24/2018 at 5:41 PM, nepavend said:

I have the same pricing for machines, as of Nov 27, 2017. Be aware they may have changed. I know the prices on coin mechs have as of my last order which was last week. 

Ive done a small order of wheels to make sure they’re legit. They were, so I did another order of more wheels and 50 cent mechs to see how that goes. 

Last time I ordered a pallet of heads there were 80-85 or so but it may vary so that’s definitely a question for Sharon. Email is better until you actually place the order. Emcvendingus@gmail.com

10-4. I will need a pallet soon. I have some time before I am forced to buy Eagle, which I like the machine dont get me wrong, I just trying to wait on NEN to see if they will begin taking orders for new machines. My time is running out. 

I highly doubt NEN is going to be making any machines for the public. They probably have stockpiles of equipment right now after pulling all the toys R us stores. I can't imagine them being in a hurry to make any new equipment. I would just go with Eagle before they are gone as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Eagle has an agreement with a large reseller to be fist in line for parts and machines.  Unless you are  placing a very large order or have a relationship you will be on the back burner.  Eagle shipping is very expensive also.  I use the reseller i get my orders fast and about the same price as the reseller has very low shipping.  Cost me around 20 buchs to ship a six wat rack.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived