Programming Question on a Gaines VM-750

Bowling Bill

I've got an early 2008 model (1/2008) Gaines VM-750 machine and I'm trying to find out if there's a way to work around always having to reset the bin count for the soda section of the machine. It holds 48 cans (in 3 bins/slots) when full and every time we refill it , I have to go into the computer and reset the BIN count to 48.  What I'd like to know is there some way to defeat this?  I'd like to be able to just keep topping off the soda slots to keep it full and continuously vend product.  The snack bins up top will still vend if the BIN count is zero, so I figure there must be a way to make the soda section vend when BIN count is zero.  Does anyone have an idea?  Thanks.

1st time I hear this, ive never had to reset anything on the machines, keep it simple, reset the board, you are supposed to be able to just top off, unless there is no sensors in the machine, then it cannot sense the can, but then it wouldn't know the count, set the bin to a higher number

I've used that manual several times and my read-outs on the LED screen seem to be different than what they have listed in the manual and that might be part of my problem although many of the sub-menus are similar to what is in the manual, but I do not get the codes they have like cnt or Rsle etc.

• 9 months later...

I accidentally reset my machine, it keeps vending, I have a feeling that the sold out switch is not working, and the bin quantity should automatically be reset once it hits the limit, so there is an option for the sold out switch, that will:

1: stop the vend on the sold out product 

2: return money

mine has not done either, after the reset, now the button says sold out is OFF, which means it keeps vending. 

http://docshare.tips/gaines-vm-750-vending-machine-manual_58589f8ab6d87ff3bd8b6414.html

the manual here is different, the keypad is different, mine has an up and down arrows a YES / NO and ENTER and CANCEL buttons

also when I press the mode button it asks me which model of machine it is a vm750 or vm 4xx ill get the numbers next time, that's not something that should happen

I accidentally reset my machine, it keeps vending, I have a feeling that the sold out switch is not working, and the bin quantity should automatically be reset once it hits the limit, so there is an option for the sold out switch, that will:

1: stop the vend on the sold out product 

2: return money

mine has not done either, after the reset, now the button says sold out is OFF, which means it keeps vending. 

http://docshare.tips/gaines-vm-750-vending-machine-manual_58589f8ab6d87ff3bd8b6414.html  vm750A

https://manualzz.com/doc/6287289/operational-service-manual VM750B

the manual here is different, the keypad is different, mine has an up and down arrows a YES / NO and ENTER and CANCEL buttons

also when I press the mode button it asks me which model of machine it is a vm750 or vm 4xx ill get the numbers next time, that's not something that should happen

• 8 months later...

Today a new issue popped up, I can't get into the settings menu of the màchine, pressing the settings button doesn't help and all the sodas say sold out after I put cash in, seems like the soda section is not working or has reset the counter on the soda. Any help would be appreciated.

Btw

To disable quantity

Go to setup

Go to controller

Enter

Press ABCD

This will disable quantity