Memes

The Mage

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'69, 383, 4 spd B7 blue with Bahama Blue interior. I've had it since 1978.  No power anything and AM radio. Just the way Plymouth intended. As like everyone else's stories, I blew my chance to get a friend's '69 Red on black 383 w/ 727 auto, power, AC, tinted glass just because I didn't want to fix the transmission back in 1980. Plus, what would I do with 2!!! cars? DOH! I could have had a pair of his and hers.

Edited by AZVendor
  • Like 1

I'm into Mustangs, but new ones. Picked this one up last August and just had 10K mile service done. I still have 2 road trips planned between now and July totaling at least 7K miles and at least 9 states.

grape5-jpg.695830 

• Like 1

Ford hasn't put V6 in Mustangs since 2017. This is a 2.3L turbo I-4 with 310 HP and 10 speed automatic transmission. It has every option except the high performance package. All of the creature comforts inside that make road trips pleasurable, including adaptive cruise control, 4 drive modes to control shifting patterns and throttle response, and a 12 speaker B&O surround sound audio. Though difficult to see, the color is unique for the 2022 model year called Mischievous Purple. You can only see the blue and red metallic sparkles in direct sunlight. It's darker than the pictures I looked at when ordering, but some Mustang enthusiasts say it'll be collectible some day. I doubt I'll live to see it because I'm soon to be 62. 

Since I drive a company vehicle home, it's a weekend car, but obviously I have some great weekends and 4 weeks of vacation every year. 

I didn't realize Ford shelved the V6.  Definitely a nice car.  I'm told the Eco4 has a lot more power than one might expect from a 4 popper.  Certainly easier on fuel than the 4.6 or 5 liter engines.  Hard to beat the sound of a Mustang with 302 though.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...