Week 5 coming up

moondog

Harrumph, harrumph, harrumph,

With week 5 rapidly approaching we had an interesting Thursday night with everybody who had a dog in the fight doing well.

Number one was The Bagpipes of Fury (or is that fuzzy?) who overcame a projected deficit to The King to now be favored.  We really need you to win this one Fuzzy as The King has quietly moved into 2nd place (maybe he thinks we're not watching).

Number 2 is Kiwi over Td's who not only maintained his lead, but stretched it a bit with a nice game from Andrew Luck (finally).

And last is The Scrubs, who are very pissed of about Td's routing them last week and are taking it out on me (why do I have the most points scored against me ?).  The Scrubs will probably still lose but they did post a positive score last night.

As a side note;  I've been doing some research after realizing my team was not scoring enough points and studied the overall points scored for each position by all players.  I found I had a guy sitting on my bench who's outscorerd both my supposed stars and that a lot of top performers are still free agents.  I don't know why I'm telling you all this as I would make it possible for you all to lose every week if I could just figure out how to do it 😂😂😂

Archived