One of my recent used purchases a 30" toy soldier, is currently only lighting up the main fluorescent lights, no power to anything else, it worked perfectly where I purchased it, then as soon as I unloaded it at home no power.... checked all the fuses and are fine, I am starting with ordering a new.power supply as the led indicator  light is not on. 

Any other suggestions here guys???   This seems strange as it was working perfectly, I hope it's not the pcb as they are $600, if the pcb is fried are there any companies that just repair them?

Let me know how you go. I have a couple of dead ones that I got in a bulk buy that I am yet to troubleshoot. I suspect power supply issues with them, but haven't had time to check.

Was not the power supply, I installed new one and same issue, I did get it isolated down to three wires that plug into the power supply, when I unplug them the power supply turns on, so there must be a short somewhere on the pcb that leads to the wires I'm guessing.  Not sure how to test it any further...

Just a long shot here. I have never worked on a Toy Soldier but I have worked on alot of Chinese cranes. Occasionally I have had a bad lighting fixture/ballast that caused a similar situation. Unplug/disconnect all of the florescent fixtures on the crane and then test it. Again it is a long shot but I would try it before you buy a new board.