How to pick a coffee vending machine?

Silas Sutton

I finally have enough money to buy a coffee vending machine from this company that I found online. Well, I’ve contacted one of their representatives already and we’ll meet next weekend to settle what kind of vending machine I’ll purchase from them. Do you have any tips on how to pick the right coffee vending machine? This is my first time getting into this industry so I want to choose the best one out there. Thanks in advance!

If you are meeting with a rep that’s a bad sign. To me it means that you are buying from a company that is pitching it as a business, which means that you will overpay for garbage equipment.

If you really want to vend coffee read the back posts and learn. If you have any questions just make a post and ask.

If you are talking about the company you linked,,,

They don't seem to sell machines, but offer a coffee machine as a full service vending company.

If you talk to them, find out what brand and model of machine they are offering for placement (will be based on expected number of sales/users), then do research on who supplies and services the specific machine.

It appears you are in pommyland so could be a company like westomatic or logicvending. I'm not really across machine distributors there though.

Archived