Vendo Drink Machine Not Vending

Having problems with Vendo 264 Drink Machine.  Was originally having problem with one of the vend motors that I recently replaced to include switches.  Now all motors are working when I manually vend by motor switch.  However once I put money in machine the credit is accepted but when I press selection button, the machines tries to turn motor but stops and drinks do not dispense.  I tried mutiple selections and all are doing same thing.  I relooked at the motors afterwards and they are still in home position after selection was made.  

Thoughts???

Are you sure it tries to turn the motors?  Do they hum?  If they do then you might have a bad credit relay not putting enough voltage to the motors due to burned contacts.  If they don't hum or move then you may have an open circuit in the selection panel or the motor you replaced has a bad motor switch or you didn't get the switches wired right.

I do hear a quick slight hum/click once selection has been made as if the machine is trying to do something.  I double checked all wiring and all looks okay.  As stated, all motors work fine when manually hitting motor switch itself.  Is there a way to test credit relay?

No. You would need a new relay to try but they don't fail often. The sound you hear is probaly the relay.  It energizes when you set a credit and should stay energized until a vend is made.  If it hums until you press a selection then you have a motor switch that is cancelling the credit.  If you can't figure it out then have a vending tech look at it for you.  

Machine is working properly.  Even though I was able to work motors manually, I assumed Machine was primed.  I did not allow prime to fully finish which is why it did not dispense.  I now have to work on the double vending since it is on 4 out of 6 columns all of the sudden.  Thanks for the support!

Archived