Identify bubble front machine and help diagnose

reedhuskey

have a tall Joey Logano beverage machine, no make or model number anywhere. It is a 9 selection machine with slots in back and the front. It is chain dispensing underneath, see pictures. Need help identifying machine so I can buy correct parts. 

When I plug machine in, the compressor won't turn on, however if I directly plug the compressor in it fires right up. We had this machine off for about 6 months before we put it into a location. 

Anyhelp identifying machine and problem greatly appreciated, IAM in debt to this forum. Thanks k you all for the help

will get pictures tonight they are too big on phone

That is a Coke version of a Royal G3 machine.  Unless someone has bypassed the temp sensor and put a thermostat in it you are running a temp sensor and a refrig relay all controlled by the logic board.  You could have a door switch problem, a relay problem, a bad temp sensor or a temp setting issue.  Get the manual and start troubleshooting.  

Ok I'm learning, the pic was max size thought it was a per picture basis.

Ive been troubleshooting the past couple hours or so. When doin the relay test of compressor it turns on and the fan tries to run, sometimes runs full speed but then stops spinning. When doin the fan relay test, I could never get fan to spin. Again I'm learning and thank you. I assume this is a fan motor issue yet compressor won't run unless relay test performed or directly plugged in. Following flow chart it says main control board?

Help appreciated and where to buy parts

1 hour ago, reedhuskey said:

Ok I'm learning, the pic was max size thought it was a per picture basis.

Ive been troubleshooting the past couple hours or so. When doin the relay test of compressor it turns on and the fan tries to run, sometimes runs full speed but then stops spinning. When doin the fan relay test, I could never get fan to spin. Again I'm learning and thank you. I assume this is a fan motor issue yet compressor won't run unless relay test performed or directly plugged in. Following flow chart it says main control board?

Help appreciated and where to buy parts

Most Royal GIII machines do not come with the fan relay.  It only turns on and off the evaporator fan anyway...not the compressor fan.  Most machines will have the evaporator fan running at all times.

13 hours ago, darkinthepark said:

Most Royal GIII machines do not come with the fan relay.  It only turns on and off the evaporator fan anyway...not the compressor fan.  Most machines will have the evaporator fan running at all times.

Yes that's correct, I see what your saying. Still can't identify issue.

If I plug compressor and machine in separately everything runs fine but if compressor is connected to wire harness and then I plug machine in no compressor, following the relay test they turn on.  

5 hours ago, reedhuskey said:

Yes that's correct, I see what your saying. Still can't identify issue.

If I plug compressor and machine in separately everything runs fine but if compressor is connected to wire harness and then I plug machine in no compressor, following the relay test they turn on.  

Yes...but you said you couldn't get the fan to turn on when you were doing the fan relay test.  I was just telling you that the fan relay test is only for the evaporator fan, not the compressor fan...and that the evaporator fan should always be on since most G3s don't have the fan relay.

39 minutes ago, darkinthepark said:

Yes...but you said you couldn't get the fan to turn on when you were doing the fan relay test.  I was just telling you that the fan relay test is only for the evaporator fan, not the compressor fan...and that the evaporator fan should always be on since most G3s don't have the fan relay.

My bad I can see how my wording wasn't clear. What you have said is correct. 

Archived