Royal vendo V570Pachine

reedhuskey

I'm thinking that this is a Vendo and not a Royal (aka Royal Vendors).  You should be able to vend monster and you should only need a cam shim, plus adjust the back spacer and set depth or whatever process that model requires.  

12 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

I'm thinking that this is a Vendo and not a Royal (aka Royal Vendors).  You should be able to vend monster and you should only need a cam shim, plus adjust the back spacer and set depth or whatever process that model requires.  

Yep it's a vendo, I just assumed it only says vendo.

Please see pic to help identifying cooling issue.

Tried different t temp settings. Not cooling

So you're saying you have a cooling issue?

Do any of the lines get cold (like ice-cold)?

There are so many variables.  Saying that it isn't cooling is like saying your car isn't running.

You need to say if the condenser fan is running (fan pointed at compressor), if the lines are getting cold, if the compressor is RUNNING when not cooling or if it doesn't run at all, and any other relevant information.  Did the machine cool before?  It's very possible that all of your refrigerant leaked out.  It's also possible your compressor is shot.  You could have a restriction, etc...

1 minute ago, AngryChris said:

So you're saying you have a cooling issue?

Do any of the lines get cold (like ice-cold)?

There are so many variables.  Saying that it isn't cooling is like saying your car isn't running.

You need to say if the condenser fan is running (fan pointed at compressor), if the lines are getting cold, if the compressor is RUNNING when not cooling or if it doesn't run at all, and any other relevant information.  Did the machine cool before?  It's very possible that all of your refrigerant leaked out.  It's also possible your compressor is shot.  You could have a restriction, etc...

Yes the compressor and condenser fan are running. 

IMG_20181022_210052.jpg

The line will continue to freeze up if the door is open.  Does this continue to happen when the door is closed?  In other words, the door could be closed all day and the line just freezes up more and more?  If so, then it's either low on refrigerant or there is a restriction.  The evaporator looks old though so I would assume it's just low.

You need to have the freon level checked first.  You could be overcharged but when the pressure line freezes like that, especially if it ices up down to the compressor, then you could have bad valves in the compressor which would mean it's a bad compressor.  If the system hasn't been tapped yet then you aren't overcharged, yet it's behaving as though it is.  Have an experienced refrigeration tech look at it, you can't diagnose that yourself.  There are too many variables.

Archived