What percentage of your machines have card readers?

AngryChris

I just wanted to see where everyone else is at.  Within the next 2 weeks, I'll be at 20% card acceptance.  It would be great to be at 100% and pre-kit everything but that's still going to take years and years for me.

Where are you at?

1 hour ago, Southeast Treats said:

I am almost to 40%.  My problem now is so many of my remaining machines will require upgrading or replacing to add readers. 

That is exactly why it will still take me a while.  Of all of my inventory, I can see maybe 20 machines being worth upgrading.  I won't ever get to 100% unless I sell off a lot of machines and focus on my core accounts.

11 hours ago, AngryChris said:

How many of those 9% are USI?

Not as many as you would think. The bulk of it is A/P 110, LCM, and 6/7M needing upgrades. I don't field install In-One boards because if I'm going to spend that much money updating the technology, the machine is going to get painted and a new Tuffront as well as anything else it needs, (buttons, etc). Also, I still have over 100 single price Dixie Narco machines. 

• 2 weeks later...

About 100 out of 120 machines have readers. Equipment that don't are 10 USi CB300's, 4 late model snack & beverage machines in basements with no reception. The other 6 are a couple of Rowe 5900's, 2 DN 501E's and 2 late 90's USi snacks....

Archived