Maritza

location for vending machine

Hi I'm new in vend business and vendiscuss, I'm starting a healthy vending machine business offering healthy snacks and beverages, I have a potential location in mind a 300 units apartment  building with a small gym in it. Does anyone know if apartment buildings are profitable if so what's best to vend snack , drinks or both.

You should post in the Food & Beverage section.

Be prepered though, looks like you are walking into a minefield since you obviously not have found the search button regarding healthy vending and locations.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 6:25 AM, Maritza said:

Hi I'm new in vend business and vendiscuss, I'm starting a healthy vending machine business offering healthy snacks and beverages, I have a potential location in mind a 300 units apartment  building with a small gym in it. Does anyone know if apartment buildings are profitable if so what's best to vend snack , drinks or both.

Yep, Droopi's right.  Apartment buildings can do quite well but tend to high vandal accounts.  You do much better with traditional munchies style snacks and drink mixers like Coke and 7 up.