Usi coffee machine

TKK

A location w 180 employees wants coffee and i have a usi newer model coffee machine. I believe it makes teas and other things as well. It came in a purchase of ten new usi machines. However ive never messed with these before. I know it needs a dedicated water source. Where do u guys get the powders for these machines? Whats the normal price? Also the location wants to subsadize for the coffee by maybe charging .25c a cup and paying the diference. What would be a good price range? Or would it be better to charge them for the cases of product being used?  I know its an expensive machine i just dont wanna give bad service because of putting a machine i know nothing about.

I had a crane machine on a location that did very well, the key to a good operation is CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!  Because my machine had a waste pail that needed to be emptied every week, I had to schedule regular service days and would spend 30 to 45 minutes a week on cleaning, and once a month or so add extra time to really deep clean the machine.  I had a cleaning pail (not the waste pail) and brushes, and obtained scale cleaning tablets from a local restaurant supply house.  The machine had a hot water hose inside that allowed me to fill the pail and soak/clean the various parts.  If the machine has it's own water filter plan to replace that about yearly; if not consider adding an external filter on the water supply line.   That improves the quality of the coffee and also protects the machine from small impurities causing clogs.

Lol so its a matter of keeping them clean...what exactly are the products ordered from vistar and whats the norm to charge per cup? Where do u get the cups for it

Archived