Week 10 Predictions

VAVending

So with my minimal football knowledge I figured I’d make some totally baseless predictions.

It looks like the Scrubs are really gearing up for next week, hoping to do some damage to the 6 week lose streak they’ve been maintaining. I’m thinking they’re going to rely heavily on Gates, who should put up a solid 30 points against the Raiders defense, despite their stellar defensive plays this season. The Force will be hard pressed to pull off a victory in the face of such Scrubby determination.

The dual between the two FF giants King and Kiwi should be interesting. I imagine Kiwi will be greatly depending on the Hemsworth brothers to score the majority of his points, despite their being Aussies. Whereas King will counter with the powerful one-two punch of Ralph and Felix Jr. to get the ball to the end zone. No telling which way it will go, but it’ll certainly be a close one.

As far as my matchoff against TDs... I think the win is in the bag-pipes, as long as Rodgers throws the majority of his passes to Brady, and Cooks finally gets those sacks he’s been so sorely lacking.

2 hours ago, VAVending said:

So with my minimal football knowledge I figured I’d make some totally baseless predictions.

I never predicted that you would drop AJ Green... do you know something that l don't because I thought that he is only expected to miss a couple of weeks?

3 hours ago, kiwi said:

I never predicted that you would drop AJ Green... do you know something that l don't because I thought that he is only expected to miss a couple of weeks?

Yes only a couple, but his performance has been down slightly as well. I needed to secure a more stable WR for week 12 when the Rams go on holiday and I lose half my team.

It was a strategic risk but I’m hoping it pays off.

4 hours ago, VAVending said:

I needed to secure a more stable WR for week 12 when the Rams go on holiday and I lose half my team.

It was a strategic risk but I’m hoping it pays off.

Week 12 is the week of our matchup so l am hoping the opposite 😁

Well... l am ALL IN on Pittsburgh this week!

I don't normally like starting player's in Thursday night game let alone 4 from the same team. So l guess l will have to wait to see if it bites me in the golpher!

2 hours ago, VAVending said:

Seems like King is setting up to slaughter me. Those 28 points are already looking rather insurmountable.

I have a bad feeling about this...

I hate to break it to you... but CMC finished with 36.80 pts 

I with that l had drafted him or atleast tried to trade for him from the King.

Speaking of that.. has anyone received any trade offers from the King???

I was expecting to be bombarded with trade offers from hin this season but l haven't received anything!

9 hours ago, kiwi said:

I hate to break it to you... but CMC finished with 36.80 pts 

I with that l had drafted him or atleast tried to trade for him from the King.

Speaking of that.. has anyone received any trade offers from the King???

I was expecting to be bombarded with trade offers from hin this season but l haven't received anything!

Yep.

I have, can't remember exactly who was involved but it was his usual deal whereby I mortgage my whole team in exchange for a bunch of guys who are now mostly free agents since he really didn't want them in the first place.

5 hours ago, moondog said:

Yep.

I have, can't remember exactly who was involved but it was his usual deal whereby I mortgage my whole team in exchange for a bunch of guys who are now mostly free agents since he really didn't want them in the first place.

I just realized that there is NO trade deadline.. not that this matters too much as there haven't been too many trades this season. 

Come to think of it.. l can't remember this league ever being a trade heavy league?

That might be because we are all vending operators. So trading players is like buying vending machines in where we don't want to pay very much!!

😂😂😂

Archived