NERDZ Gumballs

MikeAndIkeTurner

I used to run them several years ago in select locations if a competitor was running a standard variety gumball mix like Dubble Bubble. Some places had decent sales to begin with but after a while the sales slowed down significantly so I stopped carrying them. If you had a rack location it maybe something to try for variety but I wouldn't recommend using them on a large scale as regular gumball mixes are generally the most popular and cost effective.

2 hours ago, gumball guy said:

I used to run them several years ago in select locations if a competitor was running a standard variety gumball mix like Dubble Bubble. Some places had decent sales to begin with but after a while the sales slowed down significantly so I stopped carrying them. If you had a rack location it maybe something to try for variety but I wouldn't recommend using them on a large scale as regular gumball mixes are generally the most popular and cost effective.

used to carry them, when sales got slow, I starting mixing them in just to get rid of them, now I carry cry baby guts gumball, just as good, but never goes out of style, people love them, also the cry baby tears are not so bad, if putting in a rack, they would probably do well, just make sure you put up the sign for it. there's also the zed gum, similar to the nerds, but not as good, but they do last.

Archived