Week 10 Thursday night recap

moondog

Back by popular demand we have our Thursday night recap.

First up was Kiwi's team doing their best impression of a "Brick House" (mighty, mighty, just lettin' it all hang out)  KIiwi bet the farm on the Steelrs against TD's and it appears to have paid off with over a hundred points.  Good thing too as he only has about half his team left for Sunday's big showdown.

Second up was the King putting a real hurt on the Bagpipe via a huge game from CMC.  I'm surprised that a running back did so well given the negative game script with the Steelers out to such a huge early lead.

And last and most depressing was my team with Greg Olsen failing to even make his projections in what should have been a favorable match up for him.  Unfortunately, as previously mentioned, with CMC stealing all of his thunder and the negative game script I'm probably lucky he scored what he did.  And since I'm only playing the Scrubs, it shouldn't hurt too bad even though I could use all the points I can get at this point.

4 hours ago, moondog said:

KIiwi bet the farm on the Steelrs against TD's and it appears to have paid off 

I remember being ALL IN on the Steelers a couple year back when they single handedly carried me into the playoffs only to fall short when Big Ben had an off game. 

While yesterday's game kinda worked out for me (apart from Conner) l don't think that l would have the balls to do it every week 😂😂😂

Although.. l am eyeing up the Steelers week 16 matchup against the Saints if my team can make it that far. 🤔

4 hours ago, moondog said:

And last and most depressing was my team with Greg Olsen failing to even make his projections in what should have been a favorable match up for him.  

I have a good TE that you could use so maybe you should make me a trade offer?

You know that l am a huge Packers fan so l have always had a thing for ex Wisconsin Rb's.... 😂😂😂

Archived