NEED CARD READER AND TELEMETRY

QuickM

I bought 3 machines, I am new in this business. I called Nayax and they told me they cannot sell me the card reader and telemetry until they verify the machines compatibility. Greenlite the same. Can you help to understand this better. Where can I buy the card reader and telemetry modem?

Thank you,

As everyone has already told you, they must be compatible.  That means you need to know what brand and model machines you have.  And don't give half of the numbers in the model.  For example, "dixie" is half of the brand.  "Dixie Narco 501" is more info, but "Dixie Narco 501E" is an actual model.  Also, you need to know what boards (if any) are in the machines.  If you can't figure that out, take pictures of the outside and the electronics inside.

Asking where to get a card reader is like calling Ford or GM and saying you need a new radio without knowing what kind of vehicle you have.

To be able to run card readers, machines must be MDB (Multi-drop buss) and have a control board firmware capable of accepting the cashless input from the telemeter.  To run DEX (Data EXchange) they must also have the DEX port and an up to date control board.  The companies don't want to ship you the equipment only to have you return it because your machines are not able to run it.  If you can tell them the make, model, and control board version of your machines they can tell you if the machines will work with their equipment.  There is a LOT of equipment out there that looks pretty new but can't handle the card readers and telemetry without upgrading the machine, if at all.

Archived