Tired of counting change?

This is NOT my listing, I know nothing about it.  I have a desktop jetsort and can't imagine how I got along without it, so if you have a heavy volume of coins, this could be a great deal for you:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CUMMINS-JETSORT-2000-high-speed-coin-counter-sorter-change-money/323556705571?epid=526682440&hash=item4b557b8523:g:CcwAAOSwX6Rb3dXr:rk:5:pf:1&frcectupt=true

That's an older Jetsort.  We have a 6000 series with the touch screen.  The nice thing, however, is that many of the parts look to be compatible, which means that you could still get repairs done on it.  This one has the older chute sensors, but the sorting head is pretty much the same.  Whoever buys this will DEFINITELY need a new sorting pad on the disk (that one in the picture is extremely worn out).  This one is at least 20 years old.  $500 may be a bit on the high side for it.   Jetsorts are hands down the fastest coin sorter.  We can counter a Federal level quarter bag ($1000) in under 2 minutes.  :) 

5 hours ago, Corvus Corax said:

My mach 5 only came with 2 cups, the rest are open cups for bags. I put the cups on the quarters and nickels. Just get tired of the errant dime or dollar coin getting slung accross the room.

You mean you have cups, but they have a hole in the bottom so that coins go to the bag?  And instead you want the coins to stay in the cup?  Mine was like that too, I use bags for nickels, dimes and quarters.  I've plugged the holes for the others and that works fine.  Closed cell foam cut to fit and glued in.  I can post a pic if you need.

Archived