Russaholic

Machine ID & Info Help

Hello. I wanted to see if anyone would be able to help me with getting more information on the machine I just picked up. I’ve been trying to research it so I can find manuals/parts and all my attempts have come up empty. The machine doesn’t seem to exist by the markings listed and there isn't any exterior identification plate installed. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time, -Russ

Here is the information that it shows:

Make: Cavalier

Model: 3C7-231MR1

Serial No: 462052

IMG_3920.thumb.JPG.7edd3566508e188e7cfd327472b185a2.JPGIMG_3942.thumb.JPG.faa2a89f74f5b4e59eae7cb77123ddf3.JPGIMG_3928.thumb.JPG.33d644eb56d996cb1d7ccff0e4a8f755.JPG

Edited by Russaholic

Cavalier has been gone for years and years and wasn't well supported when they existed. They were a small player so all parts are gone now. Some parts might be interchangeable with other manufacturers so you can probably get switches, lights, etc. but that would be all.  Of course the coin mech, bill validator and cooling system are replaceable but not any proprietary parts.  Junk it or sell it to another unsuspecting buyer.  

Thank you for the reply. I was figuring that may have been the case. I'm looking to replace the cooling system, are there any recommendations you have for that? I attached a pic of the ID plate from the bottom of the compressor mount.

Thanks again for your time, -Russ

IMG_3921.JPG

Cooling system repairs are generic.  If it runs but doesn't cool then have a certified vending refrigeration tech see if it needs to be recharged.  If neither the condenser fan or compressor come on then you may just have a bad thermostat.  If the fan come on but not the compressor or the compressor tries to start but then clicks off leaving the fan running then you have a bad compressor.