Coin mech issues

Joe101us

I have a Coinco 3340s  it a Dixie narco 320 can  soto machine 

The machine is taking dollars giving change but will not take change it falls straight through 

Three mechs have been tried all the same Results what is wrong with this machine

Check that the coin return lever on the door is not stuck down putting pressure on the c/r lever on the mech.  Just a little pressure will prevent coin acceptance.  Make sure the return spring is on the door's c/r lever to hold it up when not being pressed down. 

Hell yes! What Anacapa said.  If that machine is doing 330-350/week, I have absolutely no idea why you have such a small, old machine in there.  If space is an issue, invest in a 276E, 8-select Merlin 4 Royal (500?), Vendo 621, or even a USI CB-300.  The USI machine would have the least capacity but wow.  I'd easily give a location like that a brand new machine.  $15k/year out of a DN 320??  Come on man!!!

If it takes bills and makes the correct change and vends, but does not accept change at all it must be the changer. I know you said you tried other mechs, but if it is working perfectly with bills there is nothing else stopping the acceptance of change. I'm assuming you set the correct price in the replacement mechs?

I also agree that a more updated machine with cashless would be prudent to preserve and enhance your sales. 

They own the machine I just fill it and service it Tried to get them to let me put a 501E in there and they told me no they want the machine they had because he has there Park graphics on it

13 minutes ago, Joe101us said:

They own the machine I just fill it and service it Tried to get them to let me put a 501E in there and they told me no they want the machine they had because he has there Park graphics on it

Tell them to get you the file for the graphics and that you will put them on the new machine. It’s literally like 200 bucks from NBS.

Is this your vending service?  If so, offer to do what orsd just said and copy the graphics and wrap the machine and make it look real nice.  Tell them you'll give them $200 for their machine if they let you put a much nicer model in there and you'll wrap it on top of that.  For that kind of money, I'd gladly buy their machine and sell it or even scrap it.. AND get a nice refurbished 501e or even a brand new Royal 650 or Vendo 721 and have it wrapped with their logo.

20 hours ago, AngryChris said:

Hell yes! What Anacapa said.  If that machine is doing 330-350/week, I have absolutely no idea why you have such a small, old machine in there.  If space is an issue, invest in a 276E, 8-select Merlin 4 Royal (500?), Vendo 621, or even a USI CB-300.  The USI machine would have the least capacity but wow.  I'd easily give a location like that a brand new machine.  $15k/year out of a DN 320??  Come on man!!!

I’ve got the accounting records for it I count it down in front of there manager and give them there $$ $50 a month 

Archived