dwc31015

NEED CONTROL BOARD

I have my eye on a Lektro Vend LVB32. Needs a board. Can get it cheap and it looks great. Does anyone have a board or know where one is?

What makes you say that? MDB (with interface) with dual helix and glass front with a modern look.

Edited by dwc31015

We only run good American made equipment because at the end of the day service calls kill profitability.  Are you near California? I have at least 4 old snack machines I would give you for free if it would keep you from buying junk.

• Like 1

If you are saying it's MDB because of a small retro interface kit that converts the coin mech signal to MDB (thus allowing you to add an MDB validator as well) then it's just an old obsolete machine with a neat kit added to it.  It doesn't change the fact that it's a lektrovend.  The problem with the lektrovend is that parts are hard to come by.  However, someone recently just posted about it saying they know someone that still has parts.  You should check that post and see if you can find someone if you really want a board.  It would be worth your while to replace the machine though if you plan on putting at a decent account.  There's nothing modern about a lektrovend.

Lol

Yes I believe I can source all the parts you may need for it including a control board. The guy still has some parts brand new in the box. They were a Polyvend dealer back in the day. To this day he still has some of those machines on his route in low volume accounts. Sadly I live in a rural area where you can still get away that kind of equipment.