Week 12 Recap

moondog

Harrumph, harrumph, harrumph,

With week 13 done I'll give my last recap of the season as I'm now done - I was hoping the Scrubs might pull off another victory over the bagpipes who put up a measly 117 points but it was not to be - they're not called the Scrubs for nothing.

First up we had the King knocking off TD's.  If Theilen had only put up 13 points against me. I'd still be in the hunt but with Melvin Gordon out for the season my chances would have been slim going forward.

Second was Kiwi beating me with a rather mediocre output but since I didn't have anything left at the RB position it was to be expected.  So I'm out for this year.

Third was Bagpipes whipping their arch nemesis, the Scrubs.  Bagpipes really tried to give this one away but with Kareem Hunt no longer in the picture he's facing an uphill battle in the playoffs.  Not to mention the fact that I plan on whipping his butt next week just out of pure spite.

And now, my letter to David Johnson:

Dear David,

Everytime I look at the scores you put up this season I'm reminded of bat guano ..... mountains of bat guano.  I used the third pick on you but you weren't even worth rostering - the only guy worse was Le'Veon Bell and he didn't even bother to suit up.   I'm not sure what you plan on doing with all that bat crap since you're in the middle of a desert and the only thing that will grow there is rattle snakes, scorpions and Gila monsters - none of which like bat guano.  

Now I know that losing that big stud QB from USC didn't help you any but you should have kicked that WEAK SISTER from UCL:A in the golpher until he got you the ball more.  So it's all over for both of us now as I'm missing the playoffs thanks to you and you are also missing the playoffs too - it serves you right you POS!

Sincerely,

Your Buddy, Moondog

16 hours ago, moondog said:

And now, my letter to David Johnson:

Dear David,

Everytime I look at the scores you put up this season I'm reminded of bat guano ..... mountains of bat guano.  I used the third pick on you but you weren't even worth rostering - the only guy worse was Le'Veon Bell and he didn't even bother to suit up.   I'm not sure what you plan on doing with all that bat crap since you're in the middle of a desert and the only thing that will grow there is rattle snakes, scorpions and Gila monsters - none of which like bat guano.  

Now I know that losing that big stud QB from USC didn't help you any but you should have kicked that WEAK SISTER from UCL:A in the golpher until he got you the ball more.  So it's all over for both of us now as I'm missing the playoffs thanks to you and you are also missing the playoffs too - it serves you right you POS!

Sincerely,

Your Buddy, Moondog

I LOVE THIS!! ^^^^^

You know that you should take up writing as a profession you are far to talented to be do vending machines 😁

I actually have to admit that l have got more enjoyment out of reading your weekly recaps than l have of actually playing FF this season.

Hopefully you will be back next season as commissioner as there not much else keeping this league afloat. 

We will just have to try to get a few more players onboard so that the games are abit more interesting. 

Thanks for your time and effort that you put into our league and even though you lost... l am sure that the beer will still be flowing 😁🍻🍺🍻😁

Agreed with Kiwi.

Would you believe I plumb forgot anything about fantasy football until yesterday? Consequences of a busy life. Glad I beat the scrubs though.

This next week will be fun, but uphill battle is right. I anticipate heavy losses.

32 minutes ago, VAVending said:

Agreed with Kiwi.

Would you believe I plumb forgot anything about fantasy football until yesterday? Consequences of a busy life. 

How does one forget about football?

Football is LIFE!!! 😁😁😁

Archived