Anyone know what this is?

AMD Snacks

I don't do full line, but i have a barbershop that keeps begging for a soda machine. I probably wont ever get a machine for that location because i have no idea if it would make money. But someone is selling this for a couple hundred bux and if it's even half decent it would be a nice experiment. However he doesn't know what brand it is. 

Capture.PNG

Relatively light. They are not very wide, maybe 24” wide. Amount 72” tall & 30” deep. If you lay it on its side you’ll need to leave it in the upright position for a couple of days before plugging it in. I wish I could tell you the weight. 

The dimensions are 21" wide by about 68" tall.  I don't remember the depth but maybe 32" or so.

Thing is, I wouldn't buy one of those because it's serpentine loaded, very obsolete, and difficult to upgrade a bill validator.  I'm assuming it has a MAG32B in there.

Anything similar for around $300 out there? As long as this one isn't complete junk I'm ok with all the issues, chances are i'll buy it, try it and if that account is all talk (because they swear people would love to buy sodas all day) then i can just sell it to them or sell it to someone else for $300 and break even. I also don't have a truck so i don't wanna get something really big that i'd have to rent a truck for. 

I've got one also. Been a decent little machine but like stated is obsolete. I wouldn't spend any more than a few hundred on one. Biggest problems with mine is it has a maka bill validator (junk) and from what I hear, the refrigeration portion is sort of hard to work on. Make sure if you buy one it cools ok.

1 hour ago, tblake05 said:

I've got one also. Been a decent little machine but like stated is obsolete. I wouldn't spend any more than a few hundred on one. Biggest problems with mine is it has a maka bill validator (junk) and from what I hear, the refrigeration portion is sort of hard to work on. Make sure if you buy one it cools ok.

The deck is difficult to get in and out.  It gets easier with practice but a Royal or a Dixie is wayyyy easier than these.

Archived