Need help!!

Monti3870

8 minutes ago, savend said:

Most of the time when it does that for me it’s when a shelf isn’t pushed in good. I would also check your pricing & make sure that it didn’t lose its memory. I can’t remember if that one has a backup battery. 

So the pricing did lose its memory. It also makes the beeping noise when I push the return button. But the machine keep reading a credit of $1

24 minutes ago, savend said:

Is it new to you or had you been using it for a while? 

Look on page 110. There is a procedure for discount pricing. May check that. http://images.veii.com/images/Manuals/OEM/National/National-147-148-461-462-474-475-476-Programming-Guide.pdf

I been using it for a while now it. about two weeks ago the Coinco 9300-L stop accepting coins, so I replaced it. 

In my experiences, the board will only beep so many times before it stops.  If it is beeping and you cannot enter service mode by pressing the service mode button, then I would assume that something on the board failed.  I am not too sure on that but I can't recall the last time I heard a national beeping and NOT being due to a tray being unlatched.  I HAVE heard various electronics beep because something was corrupted.  Of course, if it says a tray is unlatched, then you just need to get the tray to seat properly.  Not taking money though... that tells me it's not a tray issue.

My money is on a failed coin mech or failed control board... with the board being more likely I think.  The cheapest thing you can do is to try putting the coin mech in a working machine to see if the coin mech works.  The next cheapest thing to do is to replace the coin mech.  Finally, replace the board, but hopefully someone else gives you their insight before you go through a different board.  If you do need a board, though, I suggest you buy either an InOne or VE UCB and upgrade that machine (if it's in good shape and making money).

Archived