Website and SEO

I think you have clean well put together website. The best thing I did this year was google business advertising that takes care of the soe stuff it generates a lot of clicks a few of which are good lead. www.tcvending.com

Thanks, LSU colors play well in baton rouge. 1and1 runs everything else on the site a light refresh may be in order next year. Google advertising was positive use of a relatively small amount of money got me one good location in a few months 

Create a sitemap that has links to all your pages and make sure every page links to the sitemap. It will give Google bot the ability to see your entire site when it visits. 

Make pages that target specific cities so you show up first when someone searches for something "soda vending company in CITY, STATE"

Create a Google webmasters account and submit each page and your sitemap to Google for crawl.

The more valuable text you have per page the better. Not just any text but text relevant to the current page.

Last but not least install a link rotator that will put a different link and anchor text in the footer of each page that's random every page load. This will help Google bot think your site is updated daily.

Before we sold vendco bros we dominated Google search in our area. We were 8 of the top 10 pages displayed for a majority of keywords and we reaped the (free) benefits heavily (thanks Google, ❤️ ❤️ ).

12 minutes ago, Anacapa Vending said:

Wow great information. Thank you.

You're welcome! You might also be interested checking out https://web.archive.org/web/20170921162001/http://vendcobros.com/  -- notice everything on each page is geared towards what that page is pushing, even down to the url structure and alt tags. 

Good luck!

20 hours ago, Anacapa Vending said:

I would love some honest feedback on how we could improve our website for 2019. Also somevtips for Search Engine Optimization would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

www.Anacapavending.com

Very nice site. The only thing I see possibly missing is a photo gallery. 

Archived