Hello from Gulfport, MS

AFMunns

Hello everyone, I recently purchased an OD38, through the FB Marketplace, for a military ministry our church has started. It is to provide the military men and women some options while with us during their retreat. All proceeds will go back into the the ministry in some way shape or form.

It has got me interested in getting into other vending ventures as I work full-time Ministry at the church. So it would kind of be a side job approach.

I currently don't have the machine up and running, and am looking forward to looking through past posts and comments to see if I can get this machine up and running soon for this ministry. Thank y'all in advance for your time and help! - Chris

I'm sorry to hear that you bought a subpar quality machine.  You will learn to dislike it if you pursue vending further.  If you heed this advice and stay away from Seaga machines you learn to appreciate machines built by totally US manufacturers.  Seaga builds their machines with all Asian parts with poor support and very high replacement part prices.  They will never provide you with any wiring diagram for any machine. They don't repair their logic boards so when one goes bad you have to buy it outright.  The same goes with cooling units.  Stick with proven machines from Automatic Products, Crane/National, Royal, Dixie Narco, USI, AMS and Vendo.

As I have looked over these articles, I definitely am wishing I had found this site sooner. But it wasn't much so I purchased it for the church. Now that I have it I am just looking for some help in the right direction to at least get it going for the military men and women to have available for them. If things go well, Lord willing, we will purchase a different type, just not able to do that right now. Thank you for your response and information, I will keep my eyes out for one that you listed.

Archived