New from Illinois

j0yfulgirl

• 2 weeks later...

jOyful,

Well, now that we're all done goofing around with our buddy "Antonio" and giving him a hard time, there is room for another vendor or maybe two in your area. lol

I would just like to extend an invitation to check out our "Shop and Swap" section here in the forum. You will see some fantastic deals on used equipment that can save you a small fortune on buying machines. Check out both Ebay and the Craigslist sections as you never know where you'll find a deal in your area. I post alot of ads in Illinois and you can't beat some of the deals posted there. Let me know what you are interested in and I'll keep my eyes open for you.

nam

• 1 month later...

Very well, actually.  Thanks. 

I just placed my first 2 machines on location yesterday.  They are both DI machines purchased thru SuperPro.  I had an overall good experience with Steve at SuperPro thus far and will likely keep up a relationship with these folks.

I also worked with Rob at Kickstart to locate and wound up with 2 great restaurant locations in Naperville.  I hope to purchase and move another machine in 30 days and just take it slow.

How about you?  Where in "the region" are you from?  Chicagoland?

Welcome to the board!  I'm right next to you in Aurora/Oswego/Montgomery/Naperville area... its also the meeting point of 4 counties which is REALLY fun!

I know a guy in the area looking to sell some Seaga TV3000's.  I bought 2 from him but he has about 10 more.  Send me a PM if you're interested!