5.0 Vendo Univendor 1

Snickers

Anyone know if the Univendor 2 boards 5.1 will work in a Univendor 5.0 machine? I have one on the truck to haul off for scrap but if we can make it MDB by putting a 5.1 board in we can use it in place of a single price can machine.

I can get the harness I just didn’t know if it would work. Guess we will hold onto it and swap it with an old single price from the route. It’s the only one I have ever seen with that 5.0 board.  Thanks 

5.0 boards have the brown components that run the selections and 5.1 boards have more reliable relays for each selection. 5.2 boards, if you see one, is a relay version board for Coke machines only as it runs columns 1 and 2 as slaved columns. 

I found out that the display boards and display harness are different from 5.0 to 5.1 

I have the display but am missing the display lens and display harness if anyone is hauling one off for scrap-I may get lucky and DS still stock them. 

I have a dirty old vendo (511, i think) that needs a new 5.1 board and should run.  It has a bulb in the bottom and i forget what it's for.. i think to remind you when power is on but not 100% sure.  

I was shocked to see the parts I need are still available (according to the website) from D&S. 

They can't do bottles but are a great can machine in my opinion and perfect for some of the accounts we have. I always liked these. 

Archived